When setting up the SC series vinyl cutters it is recommended to be plugged into the computer via USB.
To add the SC Series cutter into the VinylMaster software:,
- first open a new document in VinylMaster.
- Select File, then select Cut/Plot and then Vinyl Spooler.
- On the Vinyl Spooler window, click the Connection tab.
- There will be an option to add the cutter by clicking the ADD button.
- Select your model cutter from the list and click Install.
- Once the cutter has been installed, select the correct Port Type under Connection Method.
- For the SC series cutter you would set the port type to Direct COM port.
- After setting the port, click on the Auto-Detect (Direct COM) button and follow the prompts on the screen.
The cutter should now be recognized by the computer and software and ready to process cut requests.