When setting up the Laserpoint II vinyl cutters it is recommended to be plugged into the computer via USB.To add the cutter into the VinylMaster software:
- First click open VinylMaster and select File.
- Select Cut/Plot and then Vinyl Spooler.
- On the Vinyl Spooler window, click the Connection tab.
- There will be an option to add the cutter by clicking the ADD button.
- Select your model cutter from the list and click Install.
- Once the cutter has been installed, you will need to select the correct Port Type under Connection Method.
- For the LaserPoint II series cutters, set the port type to Direct COM port.
- After setting the port, click on the Auto-Detect (Direct COM) button and follow the prompts on the screen to have the cutter recognized by the computer and software.