Beginning October 1st, 2014, we will no longer accept cash for will call orders.
USCutter offers store pickup (will-call) to all its customers. For those located in Washington and Memphis, simply click the "will call" selection during checkout. For those out-of-state, you will need to make special arrangements by contacting us prior to placing your order. Payment in advance is preferred for will-call but you can pay at pick up. We do not accept personal checks. Please order online prior to your pick up, and if possible, allow a few hours before you arrive for order processing. Our warehouses are not retail outlets so you will not be able to browse as if in a store.
- Beginning July, 2014, "Will call" will not be available in Redmond, WA for most of our machines. They will be shipped from Memphis, TN. Where such is the case, "Will call" method of shipping will not be provided on checkout.
- Will-call orders (including out of state) are required to pay state sales tax. Sales tax not collected at the time of placing an order will be collected at the time of pick-up.
Will-call orders are available for pickup Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM CST at our Memphis location.
- Allow 2 hour for pickup at our Memphis, TN location.
- All payments for orders to be picked up MUST be processed by 2:59 PM CST. Any orders made after 2:59 PM CST will not be available for pickup until the following business day.
Eastern States Distribution Center
3696 Knight Road Suite 101
Memphis, TN 38118
Will-call orders are available for pickup Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM PST at our Seattle location:
- Allow 2 hour for pickup at our Redmond, WA location.
- All payments for orders to be picked up MUST be processed by 2:30 PM PST. Any orders made after 2:30 PM PST will not be available for pickup until 10:00 AM the following business day.
Oakridge Building Center
17945 NE 65th St, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052