If you are experiencing that your Laser Point II carriage arm is not dropping properly to cut your vinyl, please try troubleshooting with these steps below.
- -Make sure the blade holder is loaded properly into the cutter.
- -When pushing down on the carriage arm, does the arm spring back into a neutral position when released?
- -Make sure the solenoid is not stuck.
- -If it is, perform the carriage calibration.
- -Does the carriage move?
- -If no, the carriage may need to be replaced.
If you're still having issues with your LaserPoint II's arm not dropping to cut your vinyl, please give our tech support a call at 1-425-481-3555 M-F 7:30-11:30am, 12:30-4pm PST.