We've made Step-by-Step videos to help teach you everything you need to know about the Sure Cuts A Lot software! Choose a topic from the list below or view all the available how-to videos http://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/tutorials_scal3_video.php
1. Workspace Overview In this tutorial, you will learn about the various panels/windows in Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro edition; including the Virtual Cutting Mat, Tools Panel, Properties Panel, Font Table, Shapes Library Panel, Layers Panel, how to create and delete a custom workspace.
2. Properties Panel Overview The Properties Panel is used to manipulate text and shapes placed on the mat in various ways. In this tutorial, you will learn about: Mat Size, Orientation, Units, Zoom, X and Y Coordinates, Nudge Arrows, Horizontal and Vertical Align, Width and Height, Keep Proportions, Shadow, Blackout and more.
3. Tools Panel The Tools Panel is used to select and edit objects on the mat, add text, draw lines, zoom in and out. In this tutorial, you will learn to use the various tools to select and manipulate objects, edit and draw outlines, add text and zooming in and out.
4. File Menu Overview This tutorial will show you how to Save and Open Projects (.SCUT3 Files) and Importing SVG Files.
5. Object Menu This tutorial will show you the various options available under the Object menu, including group and ungroup, and break apart objects.
6. Path Menu The Path menu offers special ways to manipulate objects, opening up new possibilities with your existing shapes and fonts. In this tutorial you will learn about Union , Intersection, Exclude, Front Minus Back, Back Minus Front, and how Union differs from Welding.
7. Personal Library The Personal Library allows you to easily organize and preview your SVG and SCUT project files directly in Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro. This tutorial will show you how to access and organize your Personal Library.
8. Pages This tutorial will show you how to use Pages in Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro. Using pages and layers can help with organization when working with projects.
9. Preferences This tutorial will guide you through the different options available in the preferences in Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro.