If you are an international customer without a credit card based in the United States or Canada - or you simply don't want to use our other provided payment methods- we offer the ability for you to make a direct wire-transfer payment. It is important that you follow the next steps closely in order for us to match your transfer to your order in our system.
- Log-in to your existing USCutter account or Create an account.
- Create an order by adding the items you're looking for to your shopping cart, then checkout.
- Select "Wire Transfer" as your payment method then click "Place Order".
- When filling out the documentation from your financial institution, include your USCutter order number provided after checkout. This order number will also be on the invoice emailed to you.
Step #3: Please use the information below when filling out your bank's wire transfer request.
- Wire transfer: Beneficiary: USCutter,Inc 5800 CAMPUS CIRCLE DR E STE 150B IRVING TX 75063 Bank: Bank of America, NA ABA
- Wire Routing #026 009 593 Account #898052339229 Swift #BOFAUS3N Bank Address:
- Wire transfer department 100 West 33rd Street New York, NY 10001 Additional fees to include in the transfer:
- The amount the bank will charge for the wire transfer. Make sure you ask the bank what the fee is and add that on to your transfer amount. The fee is deducted from the overall transfer and if you don’t add it the amount will be short and we cannot ship. $15.00 USD to cover our banks incoming wire transfer fees.
- Please note that you may be charged additional local duties and taxes for which you are responsible to cover.
- Questions? Please submit a ticket below, or give us a call at 425 481 3555.