VinylMaster can only be activated on one computer at a time, but you can move the activation to another computer by deactivating it from the computer it is activated on. You can use these steps to deactivate VinylMaster.
To deactivate VinylMaster, you will need to have the PSN for VinylMaster. If you do not have the PSN for your software, please see How to find your PSN in VinylMaster.
If you have access to the computer that you have activated VinylMaster on:
1. Open up the Gateway in VinylMaster. You can open that up by going under Help > Gateway...
2. Click on the "License" tab in the gateway, and then click on the "Deactivate" button.
3. In the "License Manager" window that opens up, click "Deactivate" again, and then click "Yes" When you are asked if you want to proceed with removing the license from the computer.
4. Enter the PSN for your software in order to authorize the deactivation, and then hit OK, and then select Yes when it asks you if you are sure. This will deactivate the software and allow you to activate it on a different computer.
If you do not have access to the original computer it was activated on:
1. Go to the Reset PSN Form and enter your PSN. It will send you an email to the email address you used when you activated VinylMaster.
2. Once you have received the email, open the link in your web browser to complete the deactivation.