USB PRINTER TYPE (Windows 32-bit or 64-bit)
IMPORTANT: Before connecting the cutter to your computer, check if the Operating System version is 32-bit or 64-bit as there is a setting in the cutter called “USB Printer Type” that needs to be adjusted accordingly to your computer’s processor architecture.
STEP 1: The following steps should be performed in the Cutter:
- Press the Online / Offline button
- Press the Misc button
- Press the Left key 3 times and look for USB Printer Type
- Press the Enter button to select USB Printer Type
- Press the UP or DOWN buttons to select
Zencut = 32-bit (x86)
Common = 64-bit (x64)
- Press Enter to make a choice
- Press ON/OFF Line twice
Please sign in to leave a comment.