Here's the instructions for pulling the Media Profile for ORAFOL Orajet 3651g:
1. In Production Manager, right click on printer and go to Default Job Properties
2. On the Printer Options (4th Tab from left), click on Media Management > Import, and select your downloaded .oms file.
3. Select Continue on the printer front panel when prompted
4. Click OK to the dialog in the Flexi Latex Media Explorer and close this window and the Default Job Properties window.
5. Go to File > Import Preset and select your downloaded .PTF file.
Select the new media Preset when opening a file, setting as the default job or printer properties, and printing.
Note: Use of the preset will select the correct Output Profile automatically. You should not change this selection manually.